Hunter & Barrel T&C's
Please read through the Terms and Conditions of this website carefully and, where necessary, contact us to explain and such terms and conditions which you may not understand.
If you are under the age of 16, you should always have the express consent or a parent and / or legal guardian before accessing this website.
Use of this Website
The intended use of this site is for the benefit of persons residing in Australia. Any promotion, competition, product or service identified or contained within this website is subject to their specific terms and conditions. If there are no specific terms and conditions, the terms and conditions contained within this page shall apply.
Access to the Website
We will continually attempt to provide you with access to the contents of this website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In the event the website is inaccessible for a planned or unplanned reason, we cannot be held liable.
We may, at any time and without notice to you, restrict or terminate your access to this website if we deem you are in breach of our terms, conditions and policies.
The information contained within this website has been provided and produced to the best of our knowledge and taking into account all relevant legislation at the time of production. Your use of this information is done at your own risk. We, or any of our affiliates do not accept alibility, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, this website. In the event the device in which you utilise to access this website is damaged in any capacity, we take no responsibility and will not be liable for any damage caused.
The contact details for your feedback is as follows:
Seagrass Boutique Hospitality Group
Phone: (02) 8767 9400
Post: PO Box 3157, Rhodes NSW 2138
Address: Suite 102, Level 1, 3 Rider Blvd, Rhodes NSW 2138
- HOLDING DEPOSIT
To secure your booking, the restaurant will confirm your initial enquiry and send you a confirmation email including a link to make a deposit payment. A deposit of $250 will be debited to secure your booking which will then be deducted from your final bill.
- ALTERATIONS TO BOOKINGS
The final number of guests must be confirmed within 24 hours from the confirmed time and date of your function. In the event that guest numbers reduce from date of confirmation, you will be charged for the confirmation number of set menus and beverage packages.
Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the booking will incur a charge of the full amount of deposit.
- SERVICE CHARGE
A service charge of 7% will be added to the final bill for reservations of 12 or more guests which is passed directly to the waitstaff as a gratuity.
A $5 per person surcharge applies on public holidays. Please be advised card payment fees apply on all transactions: MC, Visa, Pay Pass/Wave, Amex – 1.65% / UnionPay – 2.20%. PayPal fees are not refundable upon cancelling a function.
- PRIVATE DINING ROOM AND EXCLUSIVE AREAS
When booking a private dining room or exclusive area, you must comply to the minimum spend requirements. If you do not reach your minimum spend you are welcome purchase food and beverage to make up the balance. Otherwise a party hire fee will apply to make up the minimum spend.
- MENUS AND BEVERAGE PACKAGES
All menu items and prices are subject to seasonal availability and change.
- ARRIVAL & SEATING TIMES
Kindly emphasise to your guests the importance of arriving at Hunter & Barrel slightly ahead of your agreed time, so that you can enjoy your meal and beverage package within the confirmed time period. We recommend you arrive 15 minutes prior to your seating time.
- REQUESTED SEATING AND CAPACITY
All requests for seating are taken into consideration but not guaranteed. Please be aware that all groups over 12 people may be seated across multiple tables.
We are fully licensed and offer an extensive wine and beverage list. A corkage fee of $30.00 per bottle applies if you bring your own bottle of wine.
A cakeage fee of $3 per person applies if you bring your own cake.
As of 18th July, Hunter & Barrel will be ceasing all new downloads of the Hunter & Barrel loyalty app. The app will not be available for new customers to download from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The welcome reward when joining the app will also cease. The app will continue running as normal for our existing users.
- The Hunter & Barrel Loyalty (“Program”) is available to new users at all operating Hunter & Barrel restaurants within Australia until 18th of July 2022.
- Participation in the Program is open to individuals with a unique mobile number and an Australian residential address, prior to the 18th of July 2022.
- Individuals can no longer become Hunter & Barrel loyalty Members (“Members”) by downloading the official Hunter & Barrel App (“App”) for compatible smart phones and devices and following the prompts to register and activate the App. Members prior to the 18th of July 2022 must have had a mobile phone number verification process is in place. To become a verified member you must verify your mobile number by entering the verification code sent to you as a phone message. Only a verified member can redeem cash-back credits and loyalty points (“Rewards”). Unverified Members can still earn rewards via the App but cannot redeem until the account is verified.
- Prior to the 18th of July, 2022 Individuals under 16 years old must have parental/guardian approval to register for this Program and further, the parent/guardian of the individual must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon verification, an account will be created for the Member. Verified Members who initially became a Member with a physical membership card, will also be able to associate the existing membership card to the App account once they complete the App registration, this will enable them to accrue and redeem Rewards via the App. The Program allows one physical card (including loyalty cards and gift cards) to be linked to the App account Please contact [email protected] if you have any issues with linking the cards.
- There is a strict limit of one (1) registered Account per Member/person. Each account requires an independent mobile number that needs to be verified.
- You must advise Hunter & Barrel of any change of name, address, email or other details as soon as possible after the change. Personal information Hunter & Barrel uses is only to communicate with Members and to provide with offers that Hunter & Barrel feels that Members may be interested in. Hunter & Barrel is not responsible for any loss of Hunter & Barrel Rewards or Benefits made available to Members in connection with any failure by you to notify Hunter & Barrel of any change in your details. Hunter & Barrel may require acceptable proof in relation to any change of details. Changes can be made directly via the App or by contacting the Hunter & Barrel Customer Service Team.
- Where redeeming Rewards at Hunter & Barrel, Verified Members must have enough Points to redeem against the full value of the item using the Rewards alone. Rewards are redeemed by presenting an App barcode associated with a verified account at the time of purchase. For Rewards, redemptions made in accordance with this clause, alternative payment methods should be used for purchase of other items not covered by Rewards redemption.
- Until otherwise advised by Hunter & Barrel, Hunter & Barrel membership is tiered according to your spend and interaction with Hunter & Barrel every consecutive period of twelve (12) months.
- Until otherwise advised by Hunter & Barrel, each Tiered membership entitles you to a different cash-back rewards percentage. Tier 1 (Gatherers Club) is complimentary to join and Tier 2 (Hunter’s club) has a minimum annual spend of $1000.00 and accumulated 12,000 points.
- Until otherwise advised by Hunter & Barrel, ten (10) Points will also be awarded to a Member’s Account for each dollar spent by the Member in a Hunter & Barrel restaurant in Australia (excluding rewards redemption, complimentary items, and gift cards) on top of the cash-back credit. Points are accrued where payment is made, provided that the App barcode associated with the Account is scanned at the time of purchase. Tier 1 is rewarded 5% cash-back rewards of the total purchase price (not including cash-back payments) and Tier 2 is rewarded 10% cash-back rewards.
- All accrued Rewards & Entitlements will lapse if a member has not redeemed the Rewards within a period of twelve months. Hunter & Barrel will automatically deduct and invalidate Rewards from such an Account after every consecutive period of 12 months, with any accrued Rewards and other entitlements being forfeited. For example, you have earned $5 and 1000 points on 03/08/2021, if they are not redeemed before 03/08/2022, our system will automatically expire them and remove them from your account. For the avoidance of doubt, the Account will not be terminated and the Member will retain their Account even after their Rewards expire.
- The Rewards balances and special offers under this Program are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and/or gift cards. Rewards accrued in multiple Accounts cannot be merged.
- The Rewards will not be accumulated and can not be redeemed in respect of any purchases made through a third party delivery service or other items nominated or other goods or services nominated in these Terms and Conditions by Hunter & Barrel from time to time.
- It is each Member’s responsibility to ensure that the correct Rewards have been added or deducted for each eligible transaction. Individuals must notify Hunter & Barrel of any apparent discrepancy as soon as possible by contacting [email protected] Hunter & Barrel will not be able to add any missing Rewards related to transactions where a membership was not scanned by a Member.
- Hunter & Barrel is not liable for any unauthorised use of a Member’s account, Rewards, username or password by third parties, nor is it liable for unauthorised use of a reward code sent to a Member.
- No fees will be charged by Hunter & Barrel for the issue, registration, activation or use of the App. Members are responsible for any costs charged by their service provider for Internet access to use the App or access the Program website.
- Hunter & Barrel reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Members, registrations, verification of accounts, and Rewards accrual and redemption (including a Member’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Member who Hunter & Barrel has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the registration, Rewards accrual/redemption and/or account verification process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Program. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Hunter & Barrel discretion. Failure by Hunter & Barrel to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Hunter & Barrel legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable Member registrations or Reward redemption may, at Hunter & Barrel discretion, be deemed ineligible for this Program or deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Member, Hunter & Barrel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Member.
- Should a password be lost or forgotten, Hunter & Barrel verified Members should follow the reset password steps via the App, the password will then be sent to the nominated email address associated with the Account.
- Additional rewards and entitlements may be offered at Hunter & Barrel absolute discretion.
- Hunter & Barrel reserves the right and has absolute discretion to refuse a Hunter & Barrel loyalty membership should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- Hunter & Barrel reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend your membership in the event that large credit load accumulate on your Hunter & Barrel loyalty account pending investigation into the accumulation of that credit.
- Hunter & Barrel may terminate your membership if it considers you have used your Hunter & Barrel loyalty card fraudulently or otherwise in contravention of these terms and conditions or the law generally.
- Hunter & Barrel accepts no responsibility for any SMS, email or other mail not received by Members or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
- Hunter & Barrel is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either collected at the time you registered as a Member or during the course of your Membership, either caused by a Hunter & Barrel employee in person or via phone or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this service, or for any other technical error, or a combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this service including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Member’s contact details.
- Hunter & Barrel reserves the right to remove credit incorrectly or accidentally added to the Hunter & Barrel loyalty account, without notice to the Member.
- Hunter & Barrel may offer special offers to some or all Hunter & Barrel loyalty Members from time to time. These offers may include additional terms and conditions.
- Some Hunter & Barrel loyalty Members may be ineligible to redeem special offers because of their age or legal requirement. It is at the sole discretion of Hunter & Barrel on whether to issue you with a special offer.
- To redeem a special offer, you must go to a participating Hunter & Barrel store and scan your Hunter & Barrel loyalty membership. All special offer values are inclusive of GST where applicable and are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Hunter & Barrel loyalty membership, special offers and discounts are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash and/or gift cards.
- All special offers must be redeemed on the dates specified in the relevant additional terms and conditions.
- All special offers are subject to availability, which may vary between Hunter & Barrel stores. Hunter & Barrel is not responsible if a special offer is not available on the day you come to redeem your special offer and you must release Hunter & Barrel, its related entities, franchisees and store operators from any claim and from all liability arising out of your inability to redeem such special offers.
- Hunter & Barrel is not liable for any damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with membership of the Hunter & Barrel loyalty or with any of the special offers, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In all matters, all decisions of Hunter & Barrel with respect to the Hunter & Barrel Club and any membership thereof will be final and cannot be contested and the Member hereby agrees to accept such decisions.
- If for any reason this service is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention or any other causes beyond the control of Hunter & Barrel which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this service, Ribs & Burgers reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Hunter & Barrel Club.
- Members must not provide false or misleading information to Hunter & Barrel and must not alter, reproduce, disclose or in any way interfere with the details of other Members. Hunter & Barrel reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify or suspend and /or delete any credits or entitlements accrued by any Member who does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may do so without notice to that Member.
- If for any reason the Program is inoperable (including but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, and technical failures), Hunter & Barrel reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with Hunter & Barrel systems, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program. This includes causes beyond the control of Hunter & Barrel which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Program.
- Hunter & Barrel reserves the right to alter the Terms and Conditions of the Program without prior notice. This Program, including any offer or promotion conducted under the Program, will continue until such time it is terminated by Hunter & Barrel. Should the Program be suspended, cancelled or altered at any time Hunter & Barrel will notify Members via email or the relevant section of the Hunter & Barrel website.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who have an account on Instagram, enabling them to submit an entry in accordance with the details provided.
- The competition commences at 9AM 16/11/2022, and the end date is 11:59PM 30/11/2022.
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Log into their Instagram account;
- Follow @hunterandbarrel
- Comment on the competition post with their favourite dish from the new Hunter & Barrel summer menu
- Tag 2 friends in the comment
- By submitting an entry, entrants warrant to Hunter & Barrel (“Promoter”) that they own all of the rights to the entry; and
- The winner will be drawn randomly and contacted through Instagram direct messenger.
- If the chosen winner does not claim their win within 3 days, the winner will be automatically forfeited and passed on to the next available winner
- Only one winner will be announced on 1/12/2022
- The winner’s instagram will be posted on Hunter & Barrel Instagram post when the competition is closed
- Any extra menu items consumed will be charged at the menu price and must be paid for on the day
- Each winner must be 16 years or over and accompanied by adults. Photo ID may be required
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or other items and not valid for any other promotion
- The prize is not transferable
- Gift card prize worth $500 only will last 12 months from the date of registration
- Seating times may apply to our standard service period procedures
- The $500 gift card must be redeemed by 1/12/2023
- The decision by the promoter is final.
- Complimentary wine 1 bottle of the following: Vasse Felix Classic Dry Red, Vasse Felix Classic Dry Rose, Vasse Felix Classic Dry White.
- This voucher is not redeemable for cash and is inclusive of GST.
- The complimentary wine voucher is not valid with any other specials or promotions.
- The voucher is not valid on special event days.
- The complimentary bottle of wine voucher will be issued with every e-gift card over the value of $180 which is purchased from Hunter & Barrel website between 14/11/2022 and 31/12/2022.
- The complimentary bottle of wine voucher is valid for 12 weeks from the date of purchasing the e-gift card.
- The complimentary bottle of wine must be consumed in-venue within the redemption period.
- Drink responsibly. Offer is subject to the purchase of any food item.
Send Hunter & Barrel an enquiry.