Book in with your husband, wifey, boyfriend, girlfriend, partner, boo, “just friends”, actual friends, summer fling, sassy single besties – there is no judgement in the Flaming Hearts Club. Experience Valentine’s Day at Hunter & Barrel.
A specially curated sharing Set Menu for 2 (or many more if you’re so inclined). The Flaming Hearts Club is the Hunter & Barrel Valentine’s Day experience for couples and non-couples.
One Menu – Two Nights
Anti-Valentine’s Day | Monday 13th February &
Valentine’s Day | Tuesday 14th February
Reserve your table here.
THE VALENTINE'S DAY MENU
DAL ZOTTO SPARKLING
– Smoked prawns, herb butter, tarragon chilli aioli, salmon caviar
– Seared kangaroo fillet, dashi-lime dressing, smoky mustard, pickled turnip, egg yolk
– Crispy zucchini flowers, Meredith goat’s cheese, peach puree, honey, dukkah
– Woodfired lamb cutlets, burned eggplant yoghurt, roast vegetables, pistachio pesto
– Crispy-skin ocean trout, grilled asparagus, black barley, cranberries, buttermilk chive dressing
– 12-hour Wagyu roast beef, mash, charred broccolini, veal jus
– Eye Fillet 200g with chips or salad and choice of sauce
– Cherry & strawberry eton mess trifle, morello cherries, vanilla custard, chantilly cream, strawberries, aged balsamic, caramelised white chocolate (to share)
– Decadent dark chocolate delice, raspberry sorbet, fresh and freeze dried raspberries
– Basque-style caramelised cheesecake with morello cherry preserve and chantilly cream